Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things I am Looking Forward to:

I have been sitting at my desk watching it POUR with RAIN for the past 8 hours so I needed something to brighten my mood! ha! So here are the things that I am looking forward to in the next little while! These are in no particular order of importance :) 

WARM WEATHER and DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!! (Don't forget it's this weekend! WOO HOO!)
Vacation! I don't think I have even been able to get excited yet but I can't wait for Tex and I to spend 5 glorious days together doing any thing we want in the sun!
The Bachelor Season Finale! I can't help it, I am on the edge of my seat wondering whether Brad picks Emily or Chantal! Sad, I know!

My mom coming to visit this weekend!! This is such an old pic but one of my favorites!!! The kids are super pumped to see Neenie for a few days!
Easter!!! Here is Ann Mason's Easter dress, it is PRECIOUS in person and looks so cute on her! I got it on Ebay with monogramming, shipping and everything for $21!! That makes it even cuter!

For those of you who don' know what the Gap Give and Get is go to the link! I LOVE when this comes out twice a year and try to take advantage of it. I am making a special trip to the outlet malls to use my 30% off and get a lot more bang for my buck for some spring clothes for the family!!!

Palmer starts OUTDOOR SOCCER for the very first time. We have only done indoor so we are doing outdoor this season and he actually gets to play real games this time! I am SO excited to sit outside on warm sunny days and watch him make some goals! He even gets to wear shinguards!

Well, I don't know about you but this made me feel better! ha! What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

Ok..I am so looking forward to the SUN too! If it will ever come out!
I wish I was going on a trip like that! (totally jealous!)
I have been watching the bachelor too...I love Emily but she deserves someone so much better and should be the next bachelorette!!
and I LOVE LOVE that dress! OMG you have to share the sellers name!!
Have a great week!!