Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Splash Park!

I am SO behind on blogging! I have a TON of pics I need to update and blogs I need to write! We had ABSOLUTELY the best 4th of July weekend ever. Nothing spectacular just fun with friends and spending time with daddy home! Lots of pics of our weekend to come...

Well, we LOVE Louisville and one of the things I love about it is, there is always something to do and new stuff popping up all of the time! While neenie was in we heard of this awesome splash pad/playground that had just opened the week before! It was incredible so beautiful, clean and fun! The kids loved it! Here are some pics of us acting silly at the new park!
Annie and I soaked from running thru the splash pad (I was the only mom running around screaming thru the water :)

The kids thinking it was hilarious to step on the sprouts and then let go!


Checking out all of the new stuff!

It was so huge and nice!

The kids and I we were a mess but having tons of fun!

This was the park side! They had so many cool things on the playground, a lot different from the days of the monkey bars!

And Belle showed up!!! The kids were so excited, they love anything that involves their bellies coming to play!

Annie and Belle swinging!

I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July!!!

No comments: