Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

This is for you Ashley!

My sister and I have the same since of humour, sometimes others don't find it funny. We used to watch the Office when it first came out all of the time and I think I laughed more cause she was laughing so much! Sometimes Joe and Tex just shake their heads because we crack up at very inappropriate things at very inappropriate times! Of course I was on Pinterest last night and they have thousands of quotes! These were just two that I had to share with my sister!

She thought they were just as funny as I did and she said she tried to repeat them at dinner last night and no one laughed, that is why we are sisters! You may or may not think they are as funny as we do but they remind me of her! I love you Ashley!


I just cracked up again!

No comments: