Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Totally on the Bandwagon!


I am totally 100% on the Pinterest band wagon! If you have not heard about this website! Go check it out Pinterest it is like your own personal page to keep all of your ideas, recipes, inspirations, etc... on one page. My head is spinning with all of the possibilities of this website! It surely will steal many hours away from me for a while :) You may need an invite, if you do, let me know! If you are on it follow me! It is SO awesome and with moving into a new house and loving to do DIY craft projects and try new recipes I am pretty much in "new website" heaven!

We have had a great weekend! I know I say it a lot and I am probably more emotional knowing that our time in Louisville is ending but I am SO blessed with the friendships I have made and the impact that these friendships have had on shaping my life and enriching my life over the past 9 years. This week will be hard, it is my last week at my job where I have worked for the last 7 years. I don't know if I have ever done anything for 7 years other than school and cheerleading! haha My coworkers and boss have been my stability when things were not always stable with me! I have confided in them and they have lifted me and supported me and have become much more like family. There are days when I stress and I don't like my "job duties" but I am SO grateful to have had the opportunity to have found something I enjoy and work with people that have been amazing to myself and my family. Friday when I leave, I know I will be emotional. It might not hit me at that particular moment, but it will be sad.

All of the change, all of the uncertainty, all of the goodbyes and all of the hopes for the future is a huge mixing bowl of emotion for me! I think I have cried at least 6 times this week, some happy tears and some sad tears. I have had a heavy heart lately with some things that have happened to people I know personally and people that I don't know at all, mostly tragic accidents and premature deaths. It has weighed so heavy on my heart because I feel guilty. I feel guilty that I have had worries that these families only wish they had instead of grieving for their loved ones that aren't with them anymore. When I am in a hard place I think about that a lot. We all have so much to be blessed for!

I was horrible about taking pictures this weekend! We did a lot of packing and in between hung out with a lot of friends! It was both productive and fun! Hopefully lots of pics to come! We have lots to do in the next month!!

No comments: