Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You will thank me later...

OMG!! Food is on my brain 24/7 and the worst part is, usually I make what I am craving and it tastes horrible to me! That always happens to me in the first trimester! Not this recipe my friends! On the first night we came back from Disney my sister in law had the most fluffy delicious lemon cake waiting for us! I of course asked for the recipe and was SHOCKEd when she told me not only how easy it was but how LOW FAT it was. Only 75 calories a piece and it was DELICIOUS!

Here it is my friends... Take 1 box of cake mix any flavor you like (so far I have done lemon and strawberry) add 12 oz of regular 7 up or diet 7 up (I used regular) and mix it with the cake mix, bake as directed on the box and top with light cool whip! A-MAZING! The ONLY thing you have to do is mix the 7-up with the cake mix! I don't know how or why it works but it does and it literally makes the best cake you have ever tried! Apparently you can use other sodas for instance someone said to do a chocolate cake with a can of dr pepper, sounds yummy! I can't wait to try all combos!

Make one today you won't regret it!

No comments: