Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And now its Tuesday...


haha I had to laugh at my post yesterday. I don't think I realize I just titled it and then quit. Kind of how my life week has been going. Last week was just plain insanity. I can't even begin to go into detail with everything that occured let's just say it was a lot including but not limited to my stove catching on fire! ha! Seriously it was one of those weeks!

Work Weekend didn't quite turn out the way we had hoped because of how the week went. I did spend ALL Friday BY MYSELF running errands and cleaning the house, it was GLORIOUS! The playroom is now officially a nursery!

I have now gotten my camera cord so my plan tonight is to download pics and catch up a little bit! We have a busy week planned and a busier weekend but all FUN stuff!

Not to mention we get to find out what baby #T3 is in t minus 8 days! We are SO excited! So, here's to a better week for the Templeton's. Goodness knows that we need it! haha

No comments: