Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Work Weekend

It's only Tuesday and I am already talking about the weekend :) This weekend is supposed to be GORGEOUS! My mom and Scott are coming for the weekend and it is the first weekend of Soccer for Palmer! Lots of fun things to look forward to! I have also deemed it work weekend at our house....

I have a mile long list of stuff that I would love to start working on before my bump keeps growing and it is 107 degrees outside :) We have tons of work to do outside and inside it seems a little overwhelming. Right now we are in the process of "sprucing" up Palmer and Annie's room and also taking the playroom and turning it into the nurersy which means all of the toys need to find a home SOON!

It's a lot of work but I love the feeling after you re-arrange, re-organize and re-clean everything!

One of the things I am looking forward to most is.... having my own little garden for the first time ever!
Palmer is more excited than anyone of us! Here are Palmer and Tex "breaking ground" for our first ever garden!

The other project we are going to tackle is making rain gutter bookshelves. We have mounds of misplaced, scattered and unorganized piles of books around our house. I found this idea on pinterest and a lot of other blogs. It is actual bookshelves made from rain gutters! They are so cute and the cost for the whole project is around $25! Right in my budget :) Here is what they look like when finished....

How stinking cute are these?

Love them! I like how they placed them low enough so that the kids can reach them and sit and read!

I will take lots of pics of everything we are doing around the house! Palmers room got re done this past weekend and it looks pretty good! Ann Mason's is a work in progress and the nursery... well, it kind of looks like the storage/junk/misc room right now! It will all get done!

No comments: