Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

28 weeks!


As promised my 28 week update a little late. This is BOLD for me, people! A maternity pic in a bathing suit, yikes! I didn't get any other pics of just myself and I thought it was a nice change from the bathroom self-portraits I have been taking!

Well, we are definitely back to reality poor Palmer woke up at 4 am with what we think is the fever virus where he spikes fevers on and off and just feels horrible. We have been told it lasts for 3 days to a week, I am praying for 3 days! It breaks my heart he is missing his first ever Vacation Bible School and he cried SO hard this morning watching his sister and cousin go it about broke my heart in two! I hope he feels better enough to at least go one or days at the end of the week!

Exciting news is we did get the nursery painted and I LOVE, LOVE the color. We haven't made any other progress but it will get done :) I got to see my precious baby girl this morning and she is already 3 lbs!!! She is in the 51% and is right on target. She is giving mommy all kinds of heartburn and other unmentionable problems right now but we are sticking with it.! ha! So far so good, another ultrasound is scheduled for 4 weeks so I always look forward to that!

Yep, the weight is coming on strong! I think week 28 and 29 will both be 2 pound weeks! I hope that is SLOWS down some! I haven't been able to eat as much in a setting so maybe that will help :)

It's now June so we are one month closer to meeting our sweet baby Chandler!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

You look great!! Enjoy it! and eat whatever you want :) Who cares!