Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

32 Weeks!

I am 32 Weeks! So...officially 8 months today! WOO HOO! I just downloaded instagram on my phone so I am still having fun figuring out how it all works. So I thought I would "instagram" my 32 week photo.

Things are going pretty good. This week has seriously been so busy at both home and work I don't know which way I am going!
Weight Gain: 19 pounds, I am hungry all of the time :)
Baby Girl has been moving and has her bootie so far up in my ribs it hurts but I love to feel it!
We go for another ultrasound next week, I.CAN'T.WAIT to see how much she weighs and if she is doing good!
Palmer and Ann Mason are starting to get excited about the hospital and have been asking tons of questions! I just can't wait for them to be a big brother and sister, they already love her so much!

Well its supposed to be anywhere from 102-106 here today. The rest of the weekend is 100 + I have some fun, fun things planned this weekend. Will post on that later :) I will be staying inside though for sure!

Happy Thursday! Friday can't get here quick enough!

1 comment:

The Queen said...

Just wanted to say "hi" - I found you from my blog! You look adorable - I love instagram - it amazes me what people can invent these days! Have a great day!