Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hold on to your seats... We got a MINI VAN!!!!

The "MINI"
The "Mini's" Dashboard

The "Mini's" Front Seat

The "Mini's" Bucket seats (where the 2 mini's will sit)

The "Mini's" back bench where the fortunate souls who ride with us will be!
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder! While most normal people may view this above pictures as monstrosity and an"ugly, big, space ship" I view it as a convenient, easy riding little slice of heaven!!! I always thought I would "never" be a mini-van, but the minute my body was enveloped by the bucket/driver seat I knew I was home at last! I have transitioned very nicely from a Honda girl to the mini-van driving mom! I have used every excuse this weekend to drive this little stealth bomber everywhere!
This van must have been made with the mind of the ultimate mom! What convenience, what storage, what an incredible invention! Palmer even LOVES it and gets excited when we get to take rides in it! I am SO excited for our first road trip, even Molly has her own little area in the back to sprawl out on! Owensboro here we come!
I know that the definition of the American dream is different for everyone but I tell you what. I think Tex and I are living it.... 1 little boy, 1 on the way, and a silver Chrysler Town and Country what more could you ask for! Tex is putting up our white picket fence this weekend! (hint the sarcasm:)
I hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July! We had a wonderful weekend with Palmer and he LOVED the fireworks. I was so glad that I didn't have "that" baby that was screaming every time one went off (My apologies to the mothers that did :)
If you all have any questions about the Mini, or how you can get on for yourselves just email me at theminivanmom@ yahoo.com! haha
I am thinking about getting a monogram sticker for the van, so not only will I be the mini-van mom but the monogram mini mom! How cool. :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future. Thanks for it.

Van Windows Lincoln