Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summertime TV.....

I LOVE Summertime TV..... I know most people HATE TV in the summertime but I acutally disagree, there are tons of worthy reality shows (is that an oxymoron?) that absolutley entertain me during the summer! I think my entertaining standards have been lowered since we only have channels 1-26 now! But anyways... I am currently LOVING:

1. Nashville Star
2. So You Think You Can Dance

And coming soon..... BIG BROTHER!!! Big Brother comes on 3 times a week how great is that!!! It totally fufills my trash tv urge! There is always drama, fighting and if we are really lucky a totally scandalous "Showmance"

So, I know I can't be the only person in America that watches SYTYCD, who is your favorite? I hate to say it but my LEAST favorite couples are Kerrington and Twitch and Thayne and Comfort.
I really like Chelsea and Mark, Will and Jessica and Courtney and Gev but my favs are....

Josh
Katie
I LOVE Katie and Josh! You think Josh is a big tough guy but once he talks he is a big teddy bear in braces, it cracks me up! I really want to go see them on tour! Does anyone want to join me? :)

No comments: