Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE FAMILY OF THE MONTH

I am going to try and spotlight a "Family of the Month" this may be one person or several people in one family that has had something exciting happen to them or just a family that I am excited for or want to acknowledge cause they mean so much to me!

The first ever "Family of the Month Award" goes to the Shelton Family!!! The Shelton's just welcomed there daughter Emerson Diane Shelton into the world on 07/11/2008 (What a lucky birthday!)

When I see these pictures I just can't help but to smile! There faces say everything! There joy is truly amazing and it seems like there family just became even more complete the day that Emerson was born.
As I embark on my second pregnancy I look to Whit and her family for inspiration and guidance. Whitney has been an amazing mom to Ava and I have full confidence that she will be just as amazing with Emerson! I hope that I will be as graceful having my second child as Whit has been!
We are so happy for you all and I am SO proud of big sis Ava! She has embraced her little sis Emerson from day one! You can't help but love this family!
Congrats!

No comments: