Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday....


This picture sums up how Palmer and I felt this morning. We were tired, we didn't want to get out of bed and we certainly didn't want to go to our respective places of work and or daycare. I totally could have stayed in my pj's all day and done NOTHING!
I loathe Mondays! I realized though that if I didn't work Mondays then I would loathe Tuesdays and so on.... I pretty much just loathe the weekend being over, I want to jump up and down and stomp my feet and scream, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR at the top of my lungs!
We had a GREAT weekend and I guess that is why this Monday was harder than usual. Well, Palmer has reverted back to his "I love Mommy, she is the best I can't get enough of her stage" which I totally ate up all weekend!
We pretty much relaxed, went to the pool, church, grilled out and Palmer and I took 3 hour naps on Saturday and Sunday!! You can't get much better than that!
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS AND OR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
*Congratulations to the Shelton Family! Emerson Diane Shelton was born Friday around 1:40 weighing 8pds and 12 oz (as some of you may gasp at the weight may we remind you that her sweet big sis Ava was 10+ pounds so this was an improvement! haha) The Shelton family is doing great and we hear that Ava is adjusting well and LOVES her little sis! We are so happy for you all!!!
** The Templeton's replaced their digital camera so I promise there will be more pics to come!!!
*** We did lunch with Ernie this weekend since she was in town! She looks fab! She is 32 weeks and hanging in there like a champ! We can't wait for the shower in just a few weeks!
Hope everyone gets thru there own Manic Mondays!


No comments: