Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Family is turning into Celebrities!

Jeff, Sara and I (aka "the celebrities and me")

Ok the title might be a slight exageration but I think it's going to happen! So, last night I was sitting down to watch some great summertime tv (read prior post) and do a little knitting. It was Monday night so that meant Nashville Star was on! I LOVE that show! So, my mom called and asked me if I had heard of Nashville Star? Of course I heard of it, did she not read my summertime tv post? Then she told me that Jeff (my brother) and Sarah (his girlfriend) had just called and they were sitting in the front row at Nashville Star at that very moment!! I was so excited but didn't think we would "really" get to see them. Sure enough within the first 5 minutes I saw them 3 times!!! It was great! They looked great and were clapping and having fun. The best was when Shawn Mayer sang they zoomed the lighting in on Jeff and Sara! I was SO proud! :)


Sara is currently working on recording her own country album in Nashville. She has a lot of stuff in the works and I hope this isn't the last time we see her on tv, I am sure it won't be! I will keep you updated on her progress. Check her out on myspace.com go to Music and type in Sara Darling. She is great, Tex has banned me from listening to her CD since I play it all the time!


I am so happy for them, they have a lot of things to be excited about! I love reality tv, it is a weakness of mine that I can't get enough of and to see my family members on it, life can't get much sweeter! haha

No comments: