Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My baby is 14 months!

Well baby, you are 14 months and I am starting to get a lot more of these looks :) I still think even though it is supposed to be your "mad" face it is the sweetest "mad" face I have ever seen! You continue to be such a joy in our lives it is unbelievable! Each day you do something different and funny and we can't help but be in awe of everything you do!

Currently you are talking up a storm and I mean that literally, you don't stop talking! It doesn't make a lot of sense but when you talk you are determined and to the point and obviously you know what you are saying :) I can only imagine the day when your words form sentences we are all going to be in trouble! I guess you were destined to be a chatter box with a mom and dad like us!

You also love pop music! You daddy doesn't approve and wishes you would like Bob Seger or Bruce Springstein but you seem to like the songs with a good beat IE: Chris Brown, Danity Kane, etc... :) You have this little move you do in your car seat where you bounce up and down and then you throw your hands up! It is great! I think you are trying to "raise the roof" :)

You are pretty much running by now and it seems as if no rock is unturned when you are around. You LOVE Molly with all of your heart and she has FINALLY warmed her heart to you and now you two are inseparable. That is probably daddy's favorite thing when his two favorite "kids" play together. You just hug her around her neck every time you see her! You are so gentle with her and so sweet, it makes my heart melt!

Of course you have no idea that mommy is going to have a baby but you have taken a liking to your stuffed animals. I have used this as an opportunity to teach gentleness and the word baby to you! You love to hug them and pet them all of the time! I know you will be such a good big brother.

You have the most magnetic smile and everyone around you can't help but to smile with you! You are such a happy, good natured little boy but you definitely have some determination and stubbornness in you! You have mastered stomping your feet when you are mad! How does this happen? You have never seen mommy or daddy stomp their feet :)

You and I have such a strong connection and I pray every night that I am doing right by you. You mean the world to your daddy and I and to watch you grow into this independent little person is the scariest and most rewarding thing I have ever done! I hope that you know everyday how much we love you and how proud we are of you!

I cry sometimes at night because I am just so content with this point in my life. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and a beautiful son. It seems like everything right now going on in the world is uncertain but the one thing that IS certain is my love for you and daddy. You all hold me up and help me become the person I know I can be!! You have changed my life forever, and forever I am grateful to you. I love you

2 comments:

JElmer said...

AWWWH - what a sweet entry!

Connie Shear said...

Every time I read another entry, I think "it can't get any better than this" and you always outdo yourself and make your Mom cry, because you are expressing how I feel about my girls:)