Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I am STILL HERE!

Yes, I have been a horrible blogger over the holidays. It is about 7:45 on the 27th and my body, mind and spirit have hit a wall! :) .....

My camera broke AGAIN right before Christmas I was SO bummed but mom did a great job keeping up with the pictures and as soon as she downloads them I will post them! This Christmas was truly amazing, in fact we have deemed it one of the best Christmas' in years. We have literally not stopped since Monday morning and have traveled to Owensboro, Georgetown and Lexington. This pregnant chic is beyond pooped, I think I am delirious!

I am watching in amazement at my mom and Tex wrestling with Palmer on the floor and am envious of their energy!

Palmer made this Christmas so special and he was truly an angel. He was so well behaved everywhere we went and stayed up late every night and slept in late every morning! It was awesome!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and are preparing for a Happy New Year! We are making our last stop in Bowling Green, KY for NYE before we call it quits and stay at home till Ms. Ann Mason is born.

I will post some great pics soon....

No comments: