Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long Time NO Blog!

I can't believe I have been such a horrible blogger! Shame on me, sorry folks! I truly do not know where the time goes anymore!!!

As a quick re-cap first off, I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL thanksgiving!!! We surely did! We spent it at my brother and sister in laws house and her family was so gracious to Tex, Palmer and I. Palmer had a blast playing with his cousins and it was just a nice, relaxing day!!! The rest of the weekend was equally as wonderful and we just indulged in 3 hour naps each day, putting up the tree, wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies... you get the hint! It was pure bliss!!

Mondays are always hard especially after a wonderful long weekend and no one took that Monday harder than Mr. Palmer, he cried all the way to daycare! It nearly broke my heart in a million pieces. He TRULY loves family time and just being at home and doing his own routine! Like any 18 month old he has bounced back and enjoys daycare too but that was the longest drive to work I have ever had!

I feel like we have been busy bees and all of our Christmas activities are packed into this week and the first of next and then we have NOTHING until Christmas? I don't know how that worked out?

Last night, Brian (my boss) treated us to an AWESOME Christmas dinner/celebration at Jeff Ruby's. Oh my gosh! The food was unbelievable and the atmosphere was great as well! For most people that have been pregnant though, you know what discomfort follows after you eat too much! There just isn't any breathing room and I had to resist the urge to get on all 4's in the middle of the restaurant just so I could take a good deep breathe :) haha

Here are some pictures of my c0-workers at our dinner last night!

Here is the happy couple to be out dining with adults!!!


This is Gunnar and Ilena (Ilena works with me)

Kevin and Laurie (Laurie works in the office)

This is Brian opening his new Magellan GPS from his
GREAT employees!


Ginny and David (Ginny works in the office)


*****On a side note..... I can't believe that Christmas is 3 weeks away!!! I feel like I have a pretty good handle on gifts, Christmas Cards, etc.. I am BEYOND excited about Palmer seeing his "Santa" presents. Speaking of Santa Palmer wasn't too impressed and sat as stiff as a board on Santa's lap and made no facial expressions! Gotta love this kid :)

Here is our Christmas tree that we scored on Thanksgiving day for $45 at Garden Ridge! haha And a few decorations and just a few presents, it looks kind of bare! Hopefully Santa will help out for Christmas morning!

No comments: