Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

I want my mind and body back!

So, while being pregnant is definitely a miracle and I do enjoy it 90% of the time, I have to say I am slowly inching toward the point of wanting my mind and body back :)

I had full intention of hitting up the Kroger Salad Bar today for a healthy, delicious salad! Before I knew it my mini van was pulling into McDonalds and ordering a #3! Darn it! I have no control anymore :)

Ann Mason loves sweets and fast food, little does she know what it is doing to her mommy's back side! I feel like I am pregnant out of both ends!!!

I go for my gestational diabetes test, ultrasound and dr visit on Wed so I should be at the dr office for a good 3 hours! I will hopefully post some ultrasound pics as I will be having a weekly ultrasound from now until she arrives!

No comments: