Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SOOOO GIRLICIOUS!

So, my blog friend Melissa from http://melbelleart.blogspot.com/ sent me a picture of the final canvas for Ann Mason's room and I must say that I am in LOVE with it! It is so pretty, pink and just plain girly! It was better than I had imagined in my head! I totally recommend her for any nursery decor or gift that you can think of!




On a side note last night was the infamous Harmony Landing Christmas Party for Tex's work. It is usually a total bust but this year they spiced it up and Santa himself made a personal appearance and had a hand wrapped present for each child there! Palmer scored a bulldozer with legos. You can't get much better than that at 18 months old!!!

The greatest thing of the night was something that Tex's boss said to me. It was so inspiring to me for some reason! We all know that Palmer is a true boy and while he is so sweet natured his little body doesn't stop moving all day long. The Christmas party was no exception and I spent most of my time running around the clubhouse watching him explore each room! Tex's boss and his wife made a comment that he is a brave little boy cause he has absolutely no fear! :) In which I replied, "Yes, there are times we wish he used a little more caution"

Jay's response to me.....
"It is much easier to teach a person caution than it is to teach a person confidence!"
And he said Palmer sure has the gift of confidence :) That quote just resonated with me so much and it was nice to see Palmer's rambunctious nature in a softer light defined as confidence :) We can hopefully get the caution part down one of these days!

No comments: