Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The house is SO quiet!

Tex and Palmer have left on a mini trip to Owensboro and left mommy and molly here to fend for themselves :)!!! While the quiet is very nice it is also overwhelming. I don't really know what to do with myself in the house alone, it is too quiet :) Luckily, Molly stayed to keep me some company. I think I like it better with Palmer running around like a crazy person and Tex is here to talk to. The grass is always greener, right?

Well, I finally got some pics downloaded from Christmas! These were pics that we took at Tex's parents house in Owensboro. Palmer did not really want to part from his semi truck so he was more occupied with that than the pictures. I thought they were cute though. I feel like I am looking more and more blimpish these days :) but it is what it is, I am almost 8 months pregnant and I doubt anyone feels like a super model at this point!

I hate to say I am dreading work tomorrow but I do get to go see Ann Mason tomorrow so that is the highlight of my day. Thank goodness it is another short work week I don't think I could go back for a full work week just yet!! :)

Enjoy the pics!

The Entire Templeton Family

Myke, Kathy, Katelyn, Palmer and Ethan

The Overly happy parents (I guess something was funny!)

Our family portrait :)

No comments: