Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have You Ever...

Do you remember this game? Usually for me it was played in college after a heavy night of drinking but these days my have you ever is a bit different... Today I would like to play "Have you ever"... Have you ever been puked on?
Now as a mom I have been "spit up" on 1,000 times but I mean really puked on? Well, today was my 3rd time of being REALLY puked on! And out of all places I was REALLY puked on at PF Changs.... We were having a great lunch with my dad, Tex and the kids. Conversation and food were great and the laughs were plentiful and then.... Palmer looked like he was choking on a fortune cookie so I immediately got him out of his high chair and at that moment it happened. Projectile vomit all over him and myself. My father had some choice words while laughing uncontrollably. As a mother I was horrified and didn't know whether to whisk him to the bathroom or rush him outside. Instead I just froze in time and proceeded to let him REALLY puke on me 4 more times!!! I was mortified and didn't have the courage to look at all of the patrons that had their lunch ruined by my 2 year old. We finally made it outside as the hostess gave us towels and a baggy for all of our pukey clothes and we left! Luckily there were two older men that assured me "they had once been there" with a chuckle! Needless to say it will be a LONG time before the Templeton's return to PF Changs! We still aren't sure what caused this episode whether it be too much milk, fried rice, peanut M&M's or fortune cookies :) Palmer is well and good and felt GREAT after he let it all go! Oh a day in the life.....
PS Sorry for TMI!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

That made me laugh out loud! Hilarious! Im sure it definitely was not at the time but it does make for a funny story :)

Jenny said...

So sorry for your horrible episode but that totally made me crack up out loud!!! Oh the joys of motherhood... i sooo dont look forward to this moment happening in my very near future!! HA HA!! So GLAD Palmer is ok though!