Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

C-A-T-S Cats, Cats, Cats!

The Templeton's have scored 4 free tickets and a parking pass for the Uk vs Alabama game tomorrow at noon! Watch out CATS you may never be the same after we leave. Oh did I mention we are bringing both kids? Yes, that's right the whole gang is going! This is Ann Mason and Palmer's first ever SEC football game and I can't wait to see Palmer's face as he sees a real live football game with real helmets! (he has a weird obsession with helmets!)
We are headed to Lexington to tailgate around 10 with the Gray Family and my sister and then into the stadium around noon! I am a little scared about keeping track of Palmer has he has a tendency to take off in 101 directions at a moments notice but Tex said he would be in charge of little man and I will have Annie strapped to me in the baby bjorn! Wish us luck... either we are really fun parents or we are downright crazy! You pick :)





No comments: