Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

One of my fears!


Ok, so if you know me you probably know that I have a lot of fears some sane and some insane! ha! But one of my fears is getting the stomach bug. It never fails that I get it about 2 times a year and I HATE it!!! The last time I had it in January it lasted 72 hours and I was ready for the ambulance to come get me even if I was naked curled up in a ball, I really HATE it! So yes, it struck again... Wednesday night my stomach was hurting but I was thinking I just ate too much! haha! But I popped up at 2:24 am (PS why does the stomach flu NEVER start during the day but always at night) so it began.... Luckily I had some medicine to help knock me out but I was off work Thursday and today :( I am PRAYING that the kids and Tex don't get it, I am knocking on every piece of wood that everyone seems OK so far... we have a great rest of the weekend planned if we can just make it without anyone getting sick! Tomorrow we have soccer and then headed to the boro to celebrate my brother in laws 40th birthday and spend time with the family. This undoubtedly the kids favorite thing in the world they have asked all night when they are going to Mamaw and Papaws! I love to see them so excited, I hope that all goes well and we will be in Owensboro tomorrow!

No comments: