Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

So I will Remember...

Since I use this as a online baby/kid journal I have to share that this girl....

Went POTTY for the first time today! I am almost sure ok I know that it was probably fluke but I was still excited! We have been doing a lot of sitting and not a lot of anything else but today she said "potty" and I stuck her on non other than the baseball potty seat and sure enough she went pee-pee!!! Don't worry I am not moving her into underwear just yet but I am hopeful she might just pick this thing up without much effort on my part! haha One can only wish...

Also, I always forget some of the funnier things that the kids say but today Palmer told me that Diego (frenemy from his class) bit him again today... when I asked why in the world he would do that Palmer responded and said, "Mom, he made bad choices again" I wish I had the knowledge of my 3 year old some times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw that's so cute!