Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

What We Have Been Up To!

Tex and I kicked off the weekend celebrating our 6 year anniversary! My boss gave us free tickets to the Reba and George Strait concert. I haven't been to a concert since before Palmer was born and it was SO fun! I love country music and I have loved Reba since I was little! I must say I have always liked George Strait songs but man, he is sexy! haha And 58 years to boot! Not bad to listen or to look at! It was an awesome anniversary and one that we will never forget!

Mr. Hottie!

Reba, she still looks rockin after all these years!

We have been busy having fun around here! Palmer started soccer and he LOVES it! I can tell a huge difference from last year at 2 and this year at 3! He is so serious and loves the obstacle course and oh of course seeing his best buddy Reid! They are so cute, I just want to squeeze them!






Reid and Palmer
Stuck together like glue!

Ok, I think I have celebrated my birthday for a month! haha Ashley surprised me with an awesome day on Saturday after soccer I headed to a surprise lunch with the girls and then after that I got another HUGE surprise a one hour massage and a one hour facial! It was truly heaven on earth! I seriously want to get one every month! haha I doubt that will happen maybe when I am 40 I will do it again!
My AWESOME cake!!! I think I want the same one for AM's birthday!
Me and Ashley, thanks SO much for the awesome day!!!
Kourtlee, Brook and Jamie
Nikki, Ashley, Erin, Linds, Whit and Me!
Katie, Jenny and Whit
Erin, Linds and I
Oh and we have also been supporting our C-A-T-S! Palmer now knows about 3 CATS cheers and LOVES cheering on the big blue and white!!!
I am LOVING the kids ages right now, it feels like we are turning a corner (slowly but surely) there getting to the fun age where we can take them to games , festivals, soccer, etc... I am quickly becoming a true soccer mom! Oh, a soccer mom with a hot pink monogram on her minivan (pics to come!) haha


No comments: