Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Progression Photos

Just for fun and lack of motivation at work today I decided to collage my "progression" pictures. I went to the dr today for my first "check" and blood work, not one of my favorite appointments. :) I did however almost pass out when I got on the scale and it said that I had gained 7 pounds since last week! The lady didn't even blink and started inputting it in the computer! I told her that seriously couldn't be right and we needed a re-do asap! :) She looked at me like yeah, yeah honey I deal with people like you everyday! :) But I was persistent, I was not letting that new number go in my file! ha! I got back on and relief swept over as I realized it had been wrong and that 7 was only a 2 pound gain!
Everything was good and I only have 3 more appts left! That blows my mind! I ordered the last items on my "must have" list like more diapers, wipes, bottles, etc... so I think we are getting close to ready. Now if I can just muster up the energy to do a deep cleaning around my house I will be set :)



No comments: