Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts...

This weekend was busy with a capital B! Ann Mason and I took our girls road trip and the boys stayed home to go birthday party hopping and relax! Both kiddos had a blast. Palmer enjoyed lots of solitude and playing with his toys with no interruptions, I think he also liked having daddy all to himself! They swam, they did laser tag, they ate happy meals, they played, what's not to like?

Annie was a trooper traveling to the baby shower and for the whole day! We definitely loved getting to see Sylvia's belly and celebrate baby Teo!

Here is Ann Mason and Sylvia. I think she looks pretty happy! :)

Sylvia and I both preggo together. I think it is hilarious because she lives in the same house that she grew up in... I just think about us in that same house 19 years ago talking about boys and going to swim practice.... we always wondered how things would turn out, who we would marry, what jobs we would have, if we would have children, etc... :)


Everyone from the shower celebrating Sylvia and Baby!


After the shower we got to head to Louisville to see two very special girls. Belle and Aunt Ashley. Ann Mason was ecstatic. We didn't make it in time to catch Belle before bed but the next morning it was a great reunion! Ann Mason misses Aunt Ashley and Belle (and Uncle Joe!) SO much. I wish we could have stayed so much longer, I miss them so much too :(


My sweet boss surprised me with THE CUTEST WREATHE ever on Monday on my door at work! I think this is the new diaper cake :) It is adorable and has bow/hair clips, burp cloths, leg warmers, shoes and diapers. LOVE IT!

Random Thoughts:
I scheduled my last 4 weekly appointments before Chandler arrives! It really made it feel real, I can't believe it is right around the corner. Exactly one month from today!

Palmer starts kindergarten in exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow. I keep getting a lump in my throat every time I think about it!

Things are definitely rolling right along! I am anxious, nervous and SO excited all at the same time!

No comments: