Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Our Love Story Part I



I am totally jumping on the band wagon of doing an "Our Love Story Series". Cheesey? Maybe Scary? Kind of just to put it all out there. Fun? Definitely and whenever I am on the fence on what to post I always think about what started my blogging in the first place, my kids. I want them to read these posts, laugh, cry, remember, learn and realize that we had a story even before they were born :)

Let's rewind to 1999 I had just finished my first year of college and broke up with my "first true love/high school boyfriend"(yes the one I followed to college and then we broke up, yeah that one) and was ready for a party! Party we did... I had met the most amazing girls and pledged a sorority (yes, yes that rights CHI-OMEGA all the way!haha) and we were having the time of our lives. I am pretty sure the only night we didn't do much was Sunday, maybe Monday but the rest of the week it was on, never a dull moment! I lived in the sorority dorm and privacy was non exsistent, sleep was sparce, friends were plenty and plans were made every night!

One of my friends Tiffany, said that her best guy friends from her hometown were coming to visit and go out with us that night. Three guys came to our college that night unknowningly changing my life forever... Robbie, Tex (the hubs) and Eric. We partied, we rode in the back of a truck all the way home, we at Crystal Chicks at 3 am, we stayed up dancing and jamming to fun music and I had my eye on one guy .... It was that time in your life when you could stay up for hours just talking and didnt think about how you were going to pay for it the next day. That's what we all did that night and by the end of the night I somehow managed to kiss that one guy I thought was totally cute, Robbie. Yes, Robbie as in (the hubs best friend ever)

Everyone knew that we kissed, we laughed about it the next morning, giggled about all of the dumb things we did the night before and said goodbye to our new found friends without much thought but definitely a lot more memories....

2003
Too Be Continued....

No comments: