Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Night Before Easter

We had a GREAT Easter Weekend! Minus the fact that Tex is in the midst of his busy season and his only day off his Sunday :( boo! I don't like when he isn't home! We still made the best of it and had a great time celebrating the fun Easter and the true meaning of Easter!

Saturday night my mother in law had everyone over for her tradition of dying eggs and an Easter Egg Hunt, the kiddos love it!

Here is my Easter boy! I seriously love this guy so much!
And my crazy Easter Girl! She wears me out but I love her and her feisty personality! haha

These two girls together are about as sweet as you can get! If I could have Katelyn just permanently live at my house I think Ann Mason wouldn't be such a handful :) She is the BEST big cousin to Ann Mason and keeps her occupied which these days is priceless :)

And these two are more like brothers than cousins. They play hard and wrestle hard and love every minute that they are together!

Dallas and his family have become honorary members of our family and our with us for most events which we love, the more the merrier! Dallas is the sweetest kid ever and my kids love him!

Mamaw helping Ann Mason at her Easter Egg station, they are hard at work!


 Palmer seriously loves this stuff! I could just eat him up!
All of the kids lined up and anxiously waiting for the "go" to run outside and fill their baskets!


They ran like crazy and had a great time!

After the Easter Egg activities we had a bonfire and told stories and made smores. It was seriously a wonderful night with family and friends and Palmer and Ann Mason had a blast. I love to know that they will remember this kind of stuff for years to come!



No comments: