Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

20 weeks

I am 20 weeks! Honestly I wish I could say "this pregnancy has just gone by so fast" but I feel like I have been pregnant for 20 months already! I feel like this posts title should be 39 weeks! haha I swear I LOVED being pregnant with Palmer and Ann Mason I don't know what happened with this one. I don't mean to sound ungrateful because as much as I want to lay down and cry most of the time I KNOW this is a gift and I am thankful for that!

I guess one plus is I am technically half way! WOOT! I am still throwing up hence the 5 pound weight gain. I don't say this with a certain kind of smirk like look at me because the scale might only say 5 pounds but my body feels and looks like I have put on about 30! My backside has taken on a whole life of it's own literally!
Ok, here is a funny (really embarrassing) I am in the break room with my co-worker (25 year old male and boss who is female thank goodness) and all of a sudden we heard the water from the water cooler pouring out! Everyone looks at me and it was my bum pressing the button and I didn't even know it! I wanted to die, my backside was literally doing something that I had no idea about because it is so big!
I am also uncomfortable, like can't sleep on my belly and have to hike a pillow under my legs at night! Really? I thought being uncomfortable before 34 weeks was for wimps! ha!

Some good things are that I feel her kick and that is the best feeling ever! I am still SO excited for the day that Ann Mason and Palmer can feel her from the outside of my tummy! I also had a little shopping spree yesterday and bought some new newborn and 0-3 months clothes and sleepers. The kids seriously get SO excited. Palmer had to see every outfit it was the BEST! I know I have said it before but he is going to be the sweetest big brother ever!

We are SO excited for Easter in the Templeton household. I LOVE the Easter holiday and everything it stands for! Lots of pictures to come!

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

OMG! that story is hilarious! Im sure it wasnt too funny at the time but definitely something to remember :) Our bodies definitely take a different shape!