Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer Reading List


So, I have a big list of reading to accomplish before baby Chandler gets here! I have been hearing about so many books that I want to read. I am making a promise to myself to avoid social media at night and focus on reading! It is so much more calming and I find that I sleep SO much better if I read before bed  vs. being on my phone or the computer! So, here is my summer reading book list. I might not get thru them all but I am going to try!
Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James! I don't know if I should even admit that I am dying to read this one :) You will have to look up the dirty details yourself! It is definitely not apparently a light read to say the least. I definitely want to figure out what the juicy is buzz is all about!

This next book is by a woman named Kelle Hampton. I am not even sure how I stumbled upon her blog but it is a MUST READ! Go here Enjoying the small things to start reading. This link takes you directly to Nella's story where you want to start off. I have NEVER read anything more gripping, raw, emotional and inspiring in my life. I was literally grasping on to every picture and word. Her writing is amazing and she is a true inspiration as a woman and a mom. After Nella her life changed and she wrote a book chronicling how she found happiness in the unexpected. I have already heard wonderful things about this book and I literally can't wait to read it!



Hunger Games.... need I say more? I think I may give in to all of the hype and just read them apparently they are sooo good :)


This is the book that I am currently reading. I am only on page 60 but it is a great book so far. It is a true story about a homeless man, a millionaire art dealer and a woman who binds them together and changes their lives forever. I am just getting to the good part so I will let you know how it finishes out but I heard this one is a life changer. I love books like that :)


Recently I have had several people tell me how good Safe Haven was. I have always loved Nicholas Sparks but I think I burned myself out on him a while ago. I probably haven't read one of his books in about 2-3 years but I heard this one is amazing! I also recommend the Lucky One (the new movie coming out with hottie Zac Efron) I did read that book and it was GREAT!


So there you have it. You can pretty much guess what I will be doing after 9 pm every night! I will let you know how they turned out!

No comments: