Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh my gosh! I barely got this up, it is definitely Friday the 13th :) my work is insane today! I was 21 weeks yesterday and feeling more like 35! ha! Ann Mason wanted to get in the picture with me this morning. She loves baby Chandler. My bump looks HUGE in this picture :)


Nothing too eventful this week other than trying to figure out how to parent a strong willed, intelligent, independent, defiant 3 year old little girl (she may or may not be in this picture!) she is literally testing our whole household. Feel free to leave any comments with suggestions of books, parenting styles, etc... for this type of child! haha I am seriously at a loss. In all seriousness Tex and I are getting some books this weekend and we are going to try a sticker/chore/behavior chart for both kids tonight. We are willing to try just about anything to get a better handle on this fiery personality. I love, love, love my girl but she is literally going to test me as a parent and hopefully just make me better and stronger (at least that is what I am trying to tell myself!)

We have a birthday party filled weekend, 3 birthday parties in one weekend! So that is what we will be doing! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh gosh Blake, I live with two little girls like Ann Mason! It can be so trying sometimes! We did behavior chart for a while with Avery and it did help but Jason and I were not very good at keeping it up. We do really try to praise good behavior so that she is getting praised a lot more than punished and that seems to help too. Please pass along if you you find something that works!!