Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

23 Weeks

I am 23 weeks today! WOOHOO One week away from saying I am 6 months pregnant :) April flew by and I have a feeling May will go by even quicker. We have my dad's 60th birthday weekend, Palmer's 5th Birthday Party and a trip to the BEACH!

Please excuse the BAD picture, I tried to take one that was not in front of the toilet! Everything is great with Chandler even though I am throwing up nightly and sometimes mid day still, apparently it is not effecting her in any way and I am trying to drink lots and lots of water!

Everything is definitely getting bigger  to say the least :)


Speaking of my cravings for food this was my dinner last night (yes, I am sure it could have fed 4 people! ha!) but it was mostly veggies, right? Asparagus, Squash, Tomatoes and pork chops with salt, yes please! The kids LOVE pork chops and au gratin potatoes so it is a win/win for everyone. They think squash and asparagus are yucky!


It is Thursday which means its almost Friday and I LOVE Fridays! The weekends can't come soon enough :)

No comments: