Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

13 Months!

I can't believe a month has gone by! It feels like just yesterday I was picking up your cupcakes and balloons for your party! Even just in this short month you already seem older though! Your hair is getting "longer", you are starting to communicate more and just acting older all together!

This picture pretty much sums up how you are 75% of the time. Sippy in one hand and some sort of snack in the other. You still LOVE food and I am hoping that doesn't change. You actually ate 1/2 a box of pearl cous-cous the other night! There is nothing you won't try. We are down to one night bottle (which we will hopefully eliminate soon). You are still not the best sleeper but it seems to be getting better. When you do sleep thru the night we are SO excited! Even your teacher at school commented on how little sleep you need :) Your not like your mommy in that respect! haha
I fear that we started the dressing up too early! haha You LOVE to get in your closet and pulling out clothes and since you see mommy wearing scarfs daily you drape everything around your neck like a scarf! You are wanting to try on shoes and just be a girl and I love every minute of it! I have to work on not buying you so many clothes, I can't resist all of those cute girly outfits! You are wearing 12-18 months and even some regular 18 month outfits! We haven't gotten to do your first year check-up but last week when you were sick you weighed in at 22.5 pounds! I can't wait to see your stats next week.

You are literally running everywhere now and there is nothing that goes untouched with your fast little arms and fingers! You are saying Momma and Dadda and have said bye a few times. You have learned the sign for "more" and pretty much walk around doing that all of the time cause you want more food :) You smile and laugh constantly and LOVE anything music related!
You are such a joy and so fiesty at the same time! You still let me love on you whenever I please and you will take 1000 kisses and hugs on a daily basis. You are my sweet baby girl and I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. You continue to be such a light and bring so much laughter to our family! Happy 13 months Ann Mason!












No comments: