Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

Well, I have been sick since really last Monday :( I went back to urgent care this past Sunday and got a positive strep test and a new prescription! Today is the first day in over a week that I am feeling like myself again!! The kids have been very patient with mommy cause I literally have NO energy! So, we have been getting creative and doing a whole lot of this:
Watching Movies Galore! Palmer's dream come true!
Playing Princess Fairies, note she is using a straw as her wand but she has it down pat!

Getting into trouble playing Princess Fairies!

Being Silly and taking LOTS of pictures!

We are also practicing wearing our bow 24/7 around the clock! Tex thinks I have lost it but it is starting to work, she is not pulling it out as often!

Our Favorite part of doing nothing was going outside and driving the truck! Two Drivers = A Trucker's Fight and we had our very own right in the driveway!
This girl is giving her sick momma a run for her money! You literally can't turn your back for even a second! I am looking forward to a warmer, healthier and more active week ahead!


















No comments: