Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where Were You?

Where were you a year ago? This is where the Templeton's were! This picture might not seem like much but when I look at it, it brings back the best memories! Ann Mason was just about 3 weeks old and we had just gotten our double stroller. We used to go to the mall every day with the senior citizens and just walk around for hours. I can't believe how much has changed in just a year!
My kids are growing out of their pj's at lightening speed, shoes that just fit a month ago are squeezing their little toes now, vocabularies are growing by the minute, dance moves are getting more advanced and my heart is filling up more and more each day for the love I have for these two very different and very special kids!
The Templeton's are officially on the mend and we hear just maybe this weekend might be a hopeful glimpse of Spring!!! Light Jackets and a trip to the park sound like heaven after a LONG KY winter!!! I just filled out our pool membership and I can't wait for the warm weather and bathing suits!
I have been horrible with the camera lately so hopefully after this weekend we will have lots of new pictures!




No comments: