Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break 2010!

Well, Ann Mason got a bikini for her 1st birthday! I have to admit I had a few mixed feelings about it :) Ashley and I thought it would be fun to try it on tonight and I must admit.... My Girl Rocks a Bikini! haha I don't think her daddy is a fan but I think she looks darn cute! I hate to think of what the bikini's will look like in 2019 when she is in Panama City! heehee Thanks Goodness I will have some time to prepare!


Does this girl look ready to swim or what?
This must be her "spring break dance" She knows she looks good :)







3 comments:

Sylvia said...

This is the best picture to date! I can't believe she looks so cute in a bikini. I can't wait till spring break 2026.

Connie Shear said...

OMG! She is so precious...I could just lick her! I can't believe she is just 13 months old in that bi-kini (as you just to call it!) Neenie is just laughing now because you've got your hands full, girl! What goes around, comes around! We're going to love every minute of it! Love you MOM and SCOTT

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

I LOVE her bathing suit! :)