Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SOOOO EXCITED!!!

I am SO excited I can't even stand it! Thanks to Neenie, Tex and I are taking a little road trip.... My mom is coming in to visit next weekend and offered us a "date" night and I decided to take it one step further and make it a "date over-night"!!!
It is almost embarrassing to admit because it is completely our own faults for putting life before our need to get away and enjoy each other but we haven't spent the night away just the two of us since our honeymoon 6 years ago!
So, me and the hubs are going to Indy for a night of fun just the two of us!!!
We get to stay here....
And Sleep here.... yes, uninterrupted sleep!!!!
And Maybe Swim Here....

And who knows what else! We said we might get crazy and hit the town but my guess is we will go out to a really nice dinner and be back at the room by 10 (Ok, who am I kidding probably 9 at the latest :) but the night will be PERFECT with me either way!
I don't know how I am going to make it till next weekend, I am ready NOW!









No comments: