Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Aruba, Jamica... Oh I wanna take ya

Well, I am FINALLY back in action!! I can't believe it but it actually feels good to be back at work and in a routine! haha I am praying that the spread of anymore sickness has come to a halt at our house. We have cleaned, have new toothbrushes and washed all of the sheets!!

On a MORE exciting note!!! Tex and I get to go on our first "real adult/no kids" vacation since our honeymoon! We have definitely been spoiled by our many trips to Destin to visit my parents but we haven't gone anywhere just the two of us since our honeymoon almost 7 years ago (gasp!)

I was lucky enough to have been given a trip at work and we finally booked it today! We are going to The Westin in Scottsdale, AZ for 4 nights and 5 days! WOOHOO! I am SO excited I don't know what to do with myself! I have never been out "west" and I can't wait to see what the desert has to offer! I think this trip will be pretty low key and not very adventurous. I picture myself poolside for most of the days and then going to nice dinners at night and of course do some shopping!
 One of the 4 pools on the resort, can't you see me laying there and actually getting to read a whole magazine in peace!! I can!
 The view going into the resort, I think Tex might have to bring his clubs for this trip!
Another pool with the cabanas. Apparently you can rent them for the day and they even have cute little tv's in them! Pool, Sun, Trash Television... this vacation has my name all over it!!

So I have a little less than 3 months to transform this winter flab into something that looks good in a bathing suit :) I am sure that is a whole other post! haha

No comments: