Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Look?

I decided to give my blog a small makeover! After doing this for 3 years I KNOW there are SO many little helpful tips for how to design your blog that I still have NO clue about. Since photoshop is too expensive and I don't need to spend the extra money on someone to design my blog (even though I debate it everyday) I finally found a tutorial that worked and was cheap (free, acutally)!

If you want to do a header for your blog that is free and easy (even I could to it) go here to the header tutorial on another bloggers page. All I had to do was use picasa which I already had downloaded. I can't wait to practice and get better at this. I had to do one today and finally stop myself because I could spend hours playing around. It's a start, I hope I can get fancy one day! haha

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

LOVE the new look! I am definitely going to check it out!!! Thank you for the tip! Hope you all are feeling better!!