Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Ok, so I may be going a little overboard with this smilebox thing but it is fun right now! haha Happy Valentines Day!! I have to admit I was NOT in a very Valentines Day mood today. I had to work and go to a meeting and didn't get home till late and well, it just didn't feel very warm and fuzzy! haha

When I got home I noticed a balloon and the best homemade card I have ever seen embellished with hearts and scrapbook paper and inside were pictures of the kids from today with Annie in her gymnastics leotard for the first time! My heart melted and I was once again a fan of the most loved/hated holiday of the year!

This is our 13th Valentines Day together (HOLY COW) does that seem possible? I love my husband more today than 13 years ago. I never knew on that first Valentine's day how blessed we would be!
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Picture collage made with Smilebox

No comments: