Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

27 weeks!

I am 27 weeks! My last week in my 2nd trimester and only 12 weeks to go! We have a lot to do in the next 12 weeks, just thinking about it makes me tired! ha!

This week has been busy with ball games, working and trying to get caught up and packing! WOOHOO! I know my weekly pictures are lacking terribly, hopefully I will get plenty of fun beach pictures to make up for these blah in front of the toilet pics :) Tex is always gone in the morning when the kids and I get ready so I am pretty limited in my picture options!

Everything is going great. I passed my 3 hour glucose test thank goodness! I get an ultrasound of baby chandler when I get back and I am SO excited! The night sickness pops up still occasionally but we are down to about 2-3 nights a week vs 5-7 so I am not complaining.

Bring on the 3rd trimester, we are ready!


No comments: