Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Redneck Ice Skating and Santa!

Here are some pics from one of the most fun days of our Thanksgiving break! I call it redneck ice skating, I haven't seen anything like it but I also think I have been ice skating 1 time in my life when I was 12 :) ha! We have a really nice place called the riverpark center here that has an outdoor ice skating rink with a huge movie screen and inside they have shows, etc... and that is where Santa and Mrs. Clause are at.

Well, we decided to go and thought it would be packed but to our surprise there was hardly any one there! We had an absolute blast and the best part it was totally FREE! The kids had a great time, I am sure it will become more packed as the weeks passed but we definitely hit the jackpot this past weekend! Here are some pictures!
Ok this is why I call it redneck ice skating. Notice A. No skates :) and B. We used Milk Crates to keep us stable! How great is that! The kids could pretend skate and hold their balance with the milk crates!

Ann Mason skating in her lepord dress and boots! We just got our family pictures taken.

We actually were there twice in one day! Ann Mason got a little braver at night!

This sweet kid was in heaven, I think he could have stayed out there for hours! He loved every minute of it and even liked falling on the ice!

Oh this picture kills me! Look at their hands. I know other siblings love each other more than anything but I am biased and I have to say that these two just love each other so much it breaks my heart. I mean they fight like cats and dogs but they can't do anything without each other, I love it! I want them to go to college together and buy houses next to each other and live happily ever after! ha!
The family on the ice skating rink! It was so much fun, we can't wait to go back!
Here is ONE of our family pictures! I will save these for a whole other post. We may look happy but I am telling you they were a disaster! haha!

Palmer telling Tex everything he was going to ask Santa for on the way in!

Um, last year this girl was SCARED to death of Santa like convulsions and screaming! This year she picked Santa's brain, gave him her toy list and even asked him if he had his "underwears" on! I about died and so did Mrs. Clause! Oh, Annie what are we going to do with you?

The kids with Santa and Mrs. Clause. I LOVE Palmer's face! What a perfect age for Santa! He really, really believes! To be that age again, priceless!

It was a perfect outing and a perfect weekend! Wish every week was 3 days of work and 4 days of play!

No comments: