Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 5, Five Foods!




Ok, ok this is the HARDEST challenge by far. I have always had a love/hate relationship with food!  I am a lover of foods and a hater of what it does to my body! ha! There are days when I just think about what I am going to eat my next meal and I have to STOP :) I am just being honest, right? I have gotten better but I LOVE to cheat and go crazy deciding on all of the bad things I want to put in my mouth! It is terrible! The weekends are the worst, during the week I can usually hold myself together and eat semi-healthy but the weekends take a lot restraint which I usually don't have!

To try and save money the fam and I have all but quit going out to eat! It was one of our favorite hobbies! haha But now that it has been a few months it doesn't seem near as bad and when we do go out to eat I get all huffy when the bill comes and realize how much money it is to feed four people :) So we are taking the money we save on not going out to eat and getting a family membership at the Y! Baby steps, right? I think we will all enjoy being active over going out to eat (or at least most of the time we will! )

So here is the MOST random list of 5 foods ever created! ha!

1. COLD STONE CREAMERY ALL LOVIN NO OVEN (I substitute the fudge for caramel) the cake batter ice cream is TO DIE FOR! My mouth just waters thinking about it!
Cold Stone is A-MAZING!



2. CONDIMENTS!! I will eat anything if I can dip it into something! Some of my fav condiments include: Restaurant Ranch, I mean how good is real, true restaurant ranch? Chick-fil-a Honey Mustard, give me 12 please! Garlic Butter and Marina sauce at pizza places! Arby's and Horsey sauce from of course, Arby's. Tarter sauce, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Miracle Whip, Horseradish, the list goes on... You name it, I would probably love it!

3. I go to the movies just for this stuff.... Movie Theatre Butter Popcorn! I know at least a handful of times the hubs and I have literally gotten sick from eating so much popcorn at the movies, we LOVE it! The more butter the better!!! So BAD for you!


3. CHEESE!!! All kinds, Any Form, Anywhere, Any time on Any thing! I mean it, if there was one food I couldn't eat and cheese was it I would be devastated! I can pretty much say that I would give up anything else before cheese, it makes everything better!


And last but certainly not least, SUSHI! OMG, I could eat this stuff by the pounds! I love it all, mainly the rolls! I even got Tex to like it years ago which for a meat and potatoes kind of guy was amazing! To me fresh sushi is one of the best things in the world!


So now that I just listed my favorite foods I probably need to hit the treadmill :) This whole post is pretty much about over indulgence! ha! Hopefully I can restrain myself thru the holidays, man all of the parties and food get me every time! ha!

No comments: