Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vacation 2011

Here are some of our pictures from our Vacation to Scottsdale, AZ! That is why I have been MIA on my blog, we were on a vacay!! This was Tex and I's first real vacation since our honeymoon almost 7 years ago!!! When I say "real" I mean just the two of us flying somewhere for more than a few nights.

We went to Scottsdale, AZ on a whim. I hadn't had time to get too excited about the vacation with everything going on so when we got there I was beyond pleasantly surprised!! The vacation was WONDERFUL like better than our first honeymoon WONDERFUL! I think we appreciated the time we got to spend with each other more and we embraced the calm and relaxing atmosphere where as when we were younger we were wanting action packed and now we were perfectly content with laying by the pool reading, eating a nice dinner and shopping at night! haha

Let's just say I was shocked by how much I loved Arizona!!! I NEVER saw one cloud in the sky, ever! If Tex and I didn't have two kids and a dog that we LOVE very much we seriously would have probably just stayed there and started working for the resort we stayed at and rented an apartment, we loved it that much! I can't wait to go back!

I can honestly say that I love my husband more today than ever and I am SO thankful to have been able to spend time with him and reconnect with him as Blake and Tex not mommy and daddy, just for a few days! It was wonderful and relaxing in every way possible!!!






No comments: